What a wonderful little morning Lil Bit and I had at the Little Gym today. Part of her Christmas gift was a 4 week session of gymnastics at the local Little Gym (thanks to Groupon). She's finally out of her two naps/day phase, so we've been able to take advantage of that extra time to get out and about. Boo was at preschool and we went over to the Little Gym for her first class. She was in heaven! She had the TIME of her life!! She is our climber! She recently busted her lip after going face first off the side of the couch onto the hard wood floor. And just yesterday she was climbing onto a kitchen chair making her way onto the kitchen table!! Boo never did any of this! She's a mover and shaker for sure! I can't tell you enough how much she loved climbing on everything. I loved watching her be so happy! It was a nice gift for us both. It was so nice to spend some one on one time doing something age appropriate for her. So fun!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello baby dollface, so glad you had fun playing with your mama today. You are so cute!! xox
She's so cute! Glad yall had so much fun together. That tutu pic is the best! Love to all, B-Man
She's so cute! Glad yall had so much fun together. That tutu pic is the best! Love to all, B-Man
Sally, I am so glad that you had this special time with Lil Bit. She is sooooo cute. Love the 'dino tail' and her special way of accessorizing!! LOL
HUGS to ALL Love, Aunt L
Do I recognize that shirt from our pre-baby shopping trip to San Marcos!? Love it! And, a tutu and a tail? She is a fashionista already! :)
Post a Comment