I took these two characters to the Moms Club Halloween Party on Thursday. Man, are they the cutest or what? I was going to wait until Halloween to share them, but you know I'm going to take a million more on Halloween, so I decided to go ahead and share these. Boo is Lightning McQueen (of course) and Lil Bit is a Lamb.
There were just so many, I couldn't narrow it down. I hope you don't mind!
We might get some snow this weekend, so we'll see how that effects trick-or-treating.
Have a good weekend! Go Hogs and Go Tigers!
3 comments:
Shoot, they can come Trick or Treat here anytime! Love the costumes. I know Boo is excited being his LMcQ and Bit is just wondering what this thing is!
I know they will bring home lots of treats!
Love BeBe
:) :) :) I love it! They are too cute! Happy Halloween!
Love aunt r
Oh my goodness--your photos are awesome! You have talent, my friend!!! And Bit as a lamb??? You're killing me! Such doll face babies!!!!
Post a Comment