I came across this burlap football tutorial and just had to do it. Aren't they so cute? It was fun to make, too. I did most of it one night as B-man and I watched TV and then finished up the next morning, while totally neglecting the children (read: they were watching TV and eating snacks). But, I finished it before Game Day and it really gave me a personal boost to have a little project that I could complete in a short amount of time. I'm not very creative, but I can copy real good. Lol. We're looking ahead to this weekend! Go Tigers and Woo Pig Sooie!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Go Tigers!
We've definitely been enjoying college football this year! Our beloved Clemson Tigers are 5-0 this year! Woohoo! And Arkansas is doing really well too. Both teams are in the Top Ten this week!
I came across this burlap football tutorial and just had to do it. Aren't they so cute? It was fun to make, too. I did most of it one night as B-man and I watched TV and then finished up the next morning, while totally neglecting the children (read: they were watching TV and eating snacks). But, I finished it before Game Day and it really gave me a personal boost to have a little project that I could complete in a short amount of time. I'm not very creative, but I can copy real good. Lol. We're looking ahead to this weekend! Go Tigers and Woo Pig Sooie!
I came across this burlap football tutorial and just had to do it. Aren't they so cute? It was fun to make, too. I did most of it one night as B-man and I watched TV and then finished up the next morning, while totally neglecting the children (read: they were watching TV and eating snacks). But, I finished it before Game Day and it really gave me a personal boost to have a little project that I could complete in a short amount of time. I'm not very creative, but I can copy real good. Lol. We're looking ahead to this weekend! Go Tigers and Woo Pig Sooie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are creative!!!! And, I must say, you have that paw down perfectly!! ;)
Cool! Great way to show your school spirit.
You are so crafty! Love it. Way to go... :) xo B
Post a Comment