Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's Been Raining

...a lot here lately. So, we've been doing a lot of indoor activities. It's so tempting to just let him watch TV, but I try to limit TV time. Don't get me wrong, some days I just have to get stuff done and unfortunately the TV is my friend. I know, I know.  I need to add to my metaphorical box of fun for indoor days as I'm sure we'll see more than our fair share of them with cold temps and dark days. Any ideas??

I love these two so much!



This is us playing "jump out of a helicopter like Daddy".
The blanket is his parachute.
There is an airborne countdown as you're getting ready to jump out of the chopper.
I can't remember it all, but right at the end of this last jump it was...
" 1 minute....30 seconds....STANDBY....Go, Go, GO,GO!"
The jumpmaster is yelling this as you're preparing to go out the door.
So, I was telling Boo about it and he wanted to try the countdown himself.
Too cute!





Lil Bit has moved on to finger foods.
Well, the kind that instantly dissolve in her mouth.
Boo used to love zwieback toast, but I can't find it anywhere.
So, she's getting these rice cake thingys. Mmm.


Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
BeBe arrives soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It's great to see them. Grady looks like he's ready for AIRBORNE training. Ha! And Maggie is very cute chompin' on her treat! Thanks again. I love yall. Dad

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bman...looks like G-Boo is ready to go to work with Daddy! Lil Bit makes that rice cake look like it actually tastes good! I am so jealous that BeBe is on her way there without me! I love all of you!
Aunt R