We're definitely in survival mode! It is quite the adjustment going from a family of three to four. And now that BeBe and Aunt R are back in SC, we're really trying to find our way. I had some post partum issues with Lil Boo and seem to be having them with Miss Bit as well. So, I've been to the doctor and am now taking some medication to help ease my nerves and anxiety. It does seem to be helping so far. We're all adjusting and doing the best we can.
We love our sweet girl and our sweet boy to pieces.
Thanks for all of your words of encouragement!
We love our sweet girl and our sweet boy to pieces.
Thanks for all of your words of encouragement!
4 comments:
Oh my word. She is just beautiful! I just want to scoop her up right out of that last picture and love on her. :) It was so great to talk to you the other day!! I sent you an email at the hotmail acct, but I'm not sure you use that anymore! Big hugs!!!
Amy
What a sweetheart! And I love the hat. Going from 3 to 4 is a huge adjustment and it can be soooo stressful. I remember how long it would take me to get all three of us out of the house. I would be a complete mess by the time we left. I hope things get easier soon. Hugs and prayers!
Carolina Girl, you are beyond normal in feeling like your life has been thrown into craziness with the addition of #2. New babies require amazing amounts of time, energy, and sleep, all the while mom is managing other kiddos and dealing with wacky hormones. This season shall pass. You will find your new normal and it will be perfect. You are doing a wonderful job.
In the meantime, I am AMAZED at your photography feat with Miss Bit. You all impress me so--and I love love love that B-man was in the background holding her up (and that you have a photo of it!). Goodbye photo studio, hello impressive Faye Family!! Way to go!! xo
Oh my gosh, the announcement you sent was adorable!! When I saw it, I assumed you had it professionally taken...until I checked your blog! Very impressed! What a little cutie pie.
I hope you are feeling better too. I also had some post partum issues, and medication helped so much. The anxiety over nursing, and not sleeping was the hardest. My mom kept telling me, "This too shall pass." You are doing great, and I think it is totally normal. Thinking of you this Christmas! XO
Post a Comment