Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Leaving cookies for Santa.


Reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
We read this every Christmas Eve.


Santa came!


Lil Bit and her loot!



Boo and his toys...




"I got an airplane in the sky..."


We dressed up for our high class Christmas dinner...at IHOP.lol.

We had a great day despite being away from our family. Boo had so much fun playing with his toys. We also sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. And then Boo asked for the cake...hmmmm.
It took him over 2 hours to open everything because he was just so happy with what he had just opened. He was so fun to be with today. Lil Bit was a gem as well.
Merry Christmas!!!




Video of Boo coming down the stairs to see what Santa left for him.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see! I am so glad ya'll recorded G-Boo coming down the stairs and seeing his gifts from Santa. We missed being with all of you here and at Beaufort. Glad you had a good day.
Love BeBe

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like Boo knows who Santa is this year! So glad that we got to see his reaction...too cute! You know I almost cried! I can't believe Miss M is 1 month and 11 lbs! We missed you so much!
Glad ya'll had a great day! Love you, Aunt R

B-Mama said...

Adorable! Glad to see you all had such a fun day. I think my favorite part was on the video when G said "Thomas and Friends, Making Track to Great Destinations"! lol What a hardcore train boy he is!! :) quick question--do you always do gifts out in the open, or just this year to save time? You may be onto something because he was just as happy and you didn't spend the time wrapping!
Great job, awesome parents! You have the cutest Bit and Boo!