Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hodge Podge

Helping Daddy weed the rose garden. He loves to "help" in the yard.

Gettin all of those weeds :)

Our new fort!
The box fort didn't last long and I saw this at Target and fell in love with it! It was reasonably priced too!


The cow tunnel to go with the fort!



The Family Mile!
I had all of the family photos that used to be above G's changing table blown up and laminated.

They're hanging in our loft/playroom at Boo's eye level so he can learn who his family is. Our line up includes BeBe and PawPaw; Granny and Grandpa; Aunt P with K, M, and A; Aunt R with D; Uncle A and E; and MamaLove with G-Boo.


5 comments:

Rincon Family said...

I love the picturs hanging on the wall like that! It looks great and so does the barn!! I wish we could all play together still!

Elso said...

What a cutie pie! I love the hat!

Teacher-Mom said...

Love the new fort- you've really moved up in the world from your days of cardboard boxes. I so wish we had a basement or playroom to accomodate one. Someday... Also, love the idea of the pictures, what a wonderful way to decorate any area. The big question- How do you get him to keep a hat on? I love hats and they are so necessary with the sun, but I can't get Max to keep one on? Joey just now started wearing them! Got your message, will talk to you soon. Hugs from the Bradleys!

Rachel said...

LOOOOVE the pics of the boys outside! So precious! And what a great idea to blow up the shots of family members and put them at Boo's eye-level! I might have to steal that one for myself!

Alicia W. said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! I love taking photos and we have a playroom and this would be great!

LOVE your blog. Your now in my list of fav's since you don't have a follower link. I'll be back to read lot's more soon.