Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday BeBe!! We hope you're feeling better and that you're out having a great day! You deserve it! Hugs and kisses from all of us to you!

5 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

Happy Birthday to BeBe from the Bradleys- yours is the same day as my mom's so I can't forget! :)

Anonymous said...

Since a properly celebrated birthday continues for at least 4 weeks, (at which time I will still barely be a "year" younger than you) this is not late at all. Was good to talk to you briefly recently. Hope everyone is doing well.
Neal and Dianne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Sounds good to me, that a properly celebrated birthday should continue for at least 4 weeks : )
Love to you all, BeBe

Anonymous said...

HAHA...Just look at the time or our last posts....whats up with being up that time of morning...is it genetic or are you just celebrating that much? As I enjoy coffee in the am, I'll be glad to know that there's someone else thats stirring around SOMEWHERE....certainly not at my house.
Neal

Anonymous said...

Yep, I noticed the time too and thought this must be genetic. I know I take after Daddy, he was up with the chickens and ready for bed when the sun went down. I agree, it's nice to know there is another family member with the same "disorder".
Love ya,
R