Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One Word Wednesday

Croup.

5 comments:

Elena said...

OH NO. Is everything ok? Kyle never had it, so I don't really know much.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Uh oh - Lauren had it when she was about 4 months old and it was horrible on her little body. Both of mine are caughing now - but I think it's just a cold.
Hope he gets better soon!!!

AR and J Mama said...

:( Hope it gets better soon. Spend lots of time in the bathroom with the hot shower running.

Carolina Girl said...

Overall, he's doing much better. The barkiness comes and goes throughtout the day, so it's hard to tell how much better he is. I think we caught it early and that it could have been a lot worse. It's not over yet though and we'll keep a close eye on him. We don't want him to get pneumonia. Thanks for all of your well wishes.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Oh no...I'm so sorry. My daughter used to have it and it would scare us to death sometimes when she would wheeze and have that barky cough...