You know the saying, or is it a song?...
you can't keep a good man down? Well, Boo might have have been
down with croup (he's doing much much better by the way) but, he didn't let that stop him from reaching his motor milestones! He took his first steps on Monday and B-man and I were both there to witness the wonderful feat! It's taken a couple of days for us to get it on video. Look out world, here he comes!
Baby steps!
Isn't he just so cute?
One more time for the camera.

3 comments:
Yeah! Look out Mama and Daddy, he will be running before long. Enjoy every moment.
Love,
BeBe
Yeah! Thats so exciting!
I know I always say this, but he is too cute for words. Seriously, I just *love* watching him and absolutely loved his huffing at the beginning of the first video. Hysterical! It was also such fun watching/hearing you and B-man cheer him on. What great parents you are!
Post a Comment