I was awarded this blog award by a true Southern Belle! Thank you so much.The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude...I try, but just ask B-man...I fail at this often.
B. Love one another...I do!
C. Make mistakes...Hollah!
D. Learn from others....all of the time.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world...thanks to me, there's no shortage of Lil Boo pics/flicks to view!
F. Love life...yes!
G. Love kids...especially a blonde hair blue eyed little boy who is napping right now!
The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fit the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
I pass this along to...
I couldn't stop at just five!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for the smile award! :) i will have to figure out how to link it back to you and to also post it on my blog...whenever i can get to posting something...hopefully soon. i worked 6/7 days the week after christmas, and am still recovering! :) glad you made it home safe.
Post a Comment