It's been a while since I've participated in "Not Me Monday", but I'm feeling especially guilty about what I did not do today!
I did not buy Doritos and cookie dough because of the ice storm predicted for tonight (not sure cookie dough falls into the nonperishable food item category)!!!
I did not then proceed to eat said Doritos as soon as I got home from the grocery store. Nope, not me!
I did not eat about 3 cookies of cookie dough before baking the rest and eating about hmmm....6 more after they were done baking!!! Aaack! Definitely not me.
I get it honest though...BeBe does the same thing when preparing for hurricanes, but it usually involves Little Debbie's!! Sorry BeBe, I took you down with me!
4 comments:
I did not imbibe more than 2 very large cups of strong, caffeinated coffee this morning. I did not supplement a meager dinner with a large blueberry muffin. I did not grab M & M's from boy #2's potty training jar and then hide the fact that I was eating them... Not me! :)
Well CG, you have to remember to buy enough to pig out on your own plus enough extra for the family to have. And then, if things go well, there will be no weather event to happen. Soooo you get to eat all that extra too. Not me, never ever did that!
BeBE
I did not buy little chocolate donuts at the store on Saturday for Joey and Dan and then eat them all by myself one, by one because they weren't eating them fast enough. I did not get an ipod for Christmas, set it up, and then leave it sitting by the eliptical. We've all done it before. Love the new blog by the by. I might have to hire you to refurbish ours because I don't know when you have time to do it. I'm lucky if I get a post in every few weeks.
I NEVER indulged in Hurricane/bad weather food either...NOPE not me!!!!! That must NOT run in the family!!!!
Aunt Rob
Post a Comment