I know Boo's grandparents are just about to have a fit that the last 3 posts I've made on this blog have not had any photos or videos of their grandson! So...here ya go! Have a great weekend!!
Aren't I the cutest thing ever???!!!!
Hey Dad, wanna play? (look how small my onesie is...it's half way down my chest!)Video: Too bad my fist isn't an icecream cone!
6 comments:
He's getting so big! What a little sweetheart. And he's holding his head up so high.
Great pictures! Yes, I am happy to see our little fella. I think he might be happier if he had a Clemson shirt!: ~) He is so cute. You two sure are doing a good job raising him. Love, BeBe
What an adorable little fella he is... LOVE watching him "come alive" to the world around him!
Also, his eyes are SO much like B-man's, I can't believe it! :)
Hugs!
I was about to have a fit, too -- right along with the grandparents -- if you didn't post some new pics soon! That little sweet pea is just too cute to keep to yourself! He is developing into such a little character. I can't quite pick out who he looks most like. I think he's the perfect mix of both of you!
And you are right about the naps -- sometimes a boy does just need to sleep with his mama!
He is adorable! He's getting so big and strong!
...sue
Sue's right. I haven't had a chance to check back until today. He's adorable and strong! Miss ya.
April
Post a Comment