Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to our little Mur Mur!! He's a big boy now at 4 years old!!!


We also take this moment on this Memorial Day to honor those who have served our country proudly and especially those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to maintain our freedom. God bless you all!

6 comments:

Elena said...

I hope Murray had a great birthday.

The people living in your old place are moving out. It makes me sad everytime I dive past to think your not there anymore.

Anonymous said...

Mur Mur I hope that you had a great BD and maybe had some canned dogfood for a treat! You look too cute with your Party Hat on. BeBe

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mur Mur! We can't believe you're 4 already! We can remember the day your mommy and daddy brought you home like it was yesterday. You were so little and cute...don't worry, you're still cute!- The Bradleys

Carolina Girl said...

Elena, it's weird to "hear" you talk about people living in our old place! I don't like that! That's OUR house. :)
I'm sure you must feel that way living just down the street from where you used to live. It was always tough to drive by our friends houses after they moved on to other places.

B-Mama said...

There is no way that boy is now four! WOW!! Evidence of time flying--which is even more sad because it puts more time between now and when we were all together! Hope his day was fun... :)

Anonymous said...

It's time to update the blog. Love Mur Mur, but would love to see some photos of ya'll too.
BeBe