
Friday, December 7, 2007
Our G-Boo!
We had another ultrasound today!! Here is a picture of our G-Boo's face. It might be something only a mother and father can see :) so, to help orient you...it's as if he's looking into the camera. You can see his nose, mouth, and right eye. I still can't believe this little guy is inside of me! He already weighs about 3lbs and 5 oz. Please pray for his little ureters (more detail sent in an email). We've been busy getting his room ready. I'll send out pics when it's complete. I like to just go in there and sit. I think we're officially nesting.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so exciting Sally! You're getting so close. I can't wait to see pictures of him when he gets here.
He is already so cute! What a little sweetie!! :) He'll be here before you know it, especially with the holidays sweeping through!
Post a Comment