Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! We've gone camping this weekend, but I wanted to share a few pics that I've taken of the Boo, Bit, and B-man over the last few weeks.
 |
| Their giraffe impersonation. |
 |
Enjoying homemade chocolate chip cookies!
|
 |
B-man was taking a little snooze on the couch and Lil Bit was having a tea party with him whilst he slept. It was so cute. She just kept talking to him and pouring him tea and giving him little cookies to eat. So sweet. I asked her if I could have a bite and she said yes and put her toy cupcake up to my mouth. So, I pretended to take a bite and then she looked at me with a very serious look and said, "Spit. It. Out. That's for Dada!" Well, excuse me!
Happy Father's Day B-man, PawPaw, Grandpa, and Uncle A! We love you!
|
4 comments:
: )
Love, BeBe
B-Man hope you had a good one!
Love BeBe
Love the photos! That Bit is LOL funny. She sounds like another little personista I know! ;) Much love from Virginia! xox
Hope ya'll had a great camping trip! Happy Father's Day B-man!
Aunt R
Post a Comment