Bit and I joined Boo in his new Pre-K class on Wed for pumpkin pudding.
This picture was taken BEFORE Bit, in an act of defiance, dumped her milk all over the table.
The event ended with me carrying a screaming Bit to the truck with a crying Boo at my side.
Thaaaaaaaanksgiving!
 |
We (I) skipped out on cooking a traditional dinner this year. I knew the littles wouldn't be interested in eating what I would prepare. So, we made reservations at a restaurant downtown. I was planning on getting the turkey dinner, but I couldn't resist the crab stuffed halibut on the menu. It was a good choice! Yummy! B-man went with seafood Alfredo and delicious french onion soup.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but we had a beautiful view of Cook Inlet and the Mt Susitna.
We'd also like to send out a Happy Birthday to our very own B-man and Uncle A! |
|
|
4 comments:
You are such a smart woman--very few of my children enjoyed my hard cooking labors. We would have been better off at a restaurant!! And I love your Bit story--she and her friend, MG, would stage a regular coup if they were together. They are more alike than just in looks! xox :)
Happy Thanksgiving! I cannot believe that Miss Bit would misbehave! It was nice that Boo''s class did that....I have never had pumpkin pudding! Happy Bday to B, A,& M!...BAM! Love ya! Aunt R
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!! Glad that there is not a deployment looming on the horizon to overshadow all the wonderful celebrations!!! :-) Happy Birthday to B, A and Miss M!! Uncle S will be home on Wednesday!!
Love to All, Aunt L
Post a Comment