My favorite question of Boo's this week:
"Mama, how does a Tyrannosaurus Rex know he has sharp teeth if he can't see them?"
My answer: "I think he just knows he has them." Ha!
He asks about a million questions a week and a few of them are gems like this one. My least favorite questions are, "where are we going today?" (makes me feel like the dreaded question about what's for supper) and "can I have a snaaaaack?". Do all children want to eat all day or is this the whole growing boy thing?
My answer: "I think he just knows he has them." Ha!
He asks about a million questions a week and a few of them are gems like this one. My least favorite questions are, "where are we going today?" (makes me feel like the dreaded question about what's for supper) and "can I have a snaaaaack?". Do all children want to eat all day or is this the whole growing boy thing?
Oh, one more cutey from him today. Lil Bit was babbling away and was very intent on telling me whatever she was telling me but I had no idea what she was getting at. So, I looked at Boo and asked him if he knew what she was saying and he said, "I don't know everything, Mama. Some things I don't know. All I know is that I want to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex." And then he ran off to get his dino tail. It was so funny.
And Lil Bit is always making me laugh with her facial expressions and general zest for life. But one thing stuck out to me this week as blogworthy. Usually when I'm getting ready, I put a little bit of lotion on her arms and legs to keep her occupied. Well, the other day at the lunch table, I gave her some carrots with ranch dressing. Well, no sooner had a put it front of her, did she take her hand and dip it in the ranch and start rubbing it on her legs. It was so funny. She thought it was lotion. Lol. She's a mess, that Lil Bit and I love her to pieces. I love them both to pieces!!
Today is also Grandpa's bday! Happy Bday!!
3 comments:
So, so cute, all around! I tell ya, our little MG and Bit are two peas in a pod again. I could have told you those same stories about MG. Not only do they look alike, they act it too! ;) xoxo You are doing this, CG. Way to make deployment look easy while being a wonderful mother! Awesome job.
; - )
Love it!
Aunt R
Cute stories about cute kids! I can't wait to give everyone a great big hug. Love, B-Man
Post a Comment