Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Videos

I'm not sure if B-man will be able to view these videos or not, but I wanted to put them up here in hopes that he might be able to watch them over at the MWR computer lab.

So, if the rest of you don't watch, I totally understand.
























4 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

I LOVED seeing all of your pictures! It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas celebration, complete with a special phone call from daddy. I'm sure you had fun with Boo and the whole Santa thing. He's at such a fun age. We got your card today and it's so cute. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

LOVE! Hate I missed it....looked so exciting! I had hoped that yall had recorded a book!!! How great that it was cars!!! Now I crying!!!! Love you all! R

Anonymous said...

My, have you been busy with the blog?!? We have been off the net for another blackout ... I was surprised to see all of these updates this morning. Thanks! You all look great! I miss you all, love, B-Man

Anonymous said...

Oh, forgot to mention this in my last post. No, I couldn't watch the videos ... internet is too slow right now. I will try later during an off-peak time. Love, B-Man