Our Lil Bit isn't so little anymore (sniff, sniff)! She's a big girl now! A couple of weeks ago, she took one itty bitty step but hasn't really done it since then. B-man was home that day so we all got to witness this motor milestone! But, now she's really starting to get along pretty good. We took these videos one morning this week. There are three separate videos, but I merged them into one playing back to back.
Boo started walking between 11 and 12 months, and Bit is following right in his footsteps. Here's a link to Boo's first steps video (I got so sad watching them b/c he's sooooo big now)!
I'm so glad that B-man was able to see her walk before his deployment.
:)
Lil Bit takes steps!
Check out our snow removal post below.
Boo started walking between 11 and 12 months, and Bit is following right in his footsteps. Here's a link to Boo's first steps video (I got so sad watching them b/c he's sooooo big now)!
I'm so glad that B-man was able to see her walk before his deployment.
:)
Lil Bit takes steps!
Check out our snow removal post below.
3 comments:
So adorable! Loved watching her walk to Boo... He's such a good big brother! I'm really glad B-man was able to see this in action. Walking is so huge and changes the way the baby (and the parents) approach the world. Good one to get under your belts! :) xox
Watch out world! Here comes Little Bit! Great that you were able to get this on video and the B-Man was there to see.
Love you,
BeBe
Ain't no stoppin her now, she's on the move!!!!
Love Aunt R
P.S. that is me under Bebe on latest post, i forgot to sign my name!!!
Post a Comment