At church today, the preacher made a point of saying Happy Mother's and Others Day to all of the women in the congregation. I've never heard it described like that before, but I really liked the sentiment. To all of the mothers, grandmothers, mother-in-laws, great grandmothers, aunts, "aunts", teachers, and friends who help to raise up our children, thank you! It really does take all of us, doesn't it (Dads and others too, of course)?
 |
| My first born, my son...sweet and sensitive! I love you so! |
 |
My daughter...who loves to smile and who doesn't want to miss a thing. I love you too!
(She's laughing at Boo in this pic) |
 |
Melt my heart!My favorite part of the day was when Boo said, "Mama, thank you for being your Mama, Mama!"
The pic below was just too cool not to share. Uncle A just got back from a trip to Australia, to see E. They went snorkeling and got this awesome photo. |
 |
The fish in the photo is a Wrasse fish and E appropriately named him Wally the Wrasse.
I'm not sure how much blogging I will get done in the next few weeks. Packers come on Wednesday to work on our permanent storage items. I can't believe it's finally here! We won't leave Texas for another 2 weeks though.
Oh, Aunt L...Bit has brown eyes and Boo has blue eyes! |
2 comments:
I cannot get over that fish photo! It doesn't look real!! That needs to be in a magazine.
Glad you had a blessed mothah's day! You've got some great kids!!!
Again, cute pictures of the children, but what can I say, with subjects like that, you can't go wrong!
I agree, what a picture of A and E!
And to think that E can snorkel too!
Love you, BeBe
Post a Comment