Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

With names like G and M, we're definitely embracing our Irish ancestry in this house! We had a great play group at the park this morning. Boo played soooooo hard trying to keep up with the the bigger boys. He was worn slap out afterwards. He wants you all to know that he also went potty in the woods. He was riding his trike on the trails as I walked and he said he needed to potty. So, he went for the first time standing up! haha! He's gonna love this post when he's older.

Bit would have you know that she has found her feet and that she rolled over back to tummy twice!





Kiss me, I'm Irish!


Her onesie is covered in little shamrocks.
I bought this onesie in Ireland when I was prego with Boo.


He wore it for his first St Patty's Day too.
He was only 15 days old.


"Look, I have toes!"



"There they are again!"


"I wonder if I can get them in my mouth!"


Oh yeah, is it St. Patty's Day or St. Paddy's Day?
B-mama, I'm going to post play mat instructions soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they have Riley blood running through them too!
So cute!
Love, BeBE

Carolina Girl said...

BeBe, that's the Irish ancestry I was talking about! :)