Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day from our house to yours! This is how mine started off...

B-man: upstairs whispering to Boo "Go tell Mama Happy Valentine's Day!"
Boo: upstairs whispering, "Okay!"
Boo: runs downstairs and jumps into my arms and says "Happy Mama-tine's Day!"

Isn't that the best??!!

We made cupcakes to celebrate. Boo actually helped me with all of the steps. He put the cupcake papers on the cookie sheet and helped with the ingredients. I KNOW I took pictures, but when I went to get them off the camera...they weren't there. hmmm...
He was so excited to help and, of course, to eat the cupcakes. He didn't even mind waiting for them to cook. He was a great lil Valentine!

We had awesome weather today in San Antonio...sunny and a high of 77. So, we walked (Boo rode his 'motorcycle') and went to the park this afternoon. It was great to get outside, but we were all a little tired after that adventure.



Mmm! Good!




This is Bitsy's Valentine to you all!

I also received a super sweet card from Boo and Bit this morning. I think their Daddy helped them with that one.

Tomorrow is our 8th wedding anniversary! B-man left to go TDY this morning, but I found the card he left behind for me this morning. It was perfect! Thanks, Hon! Let's see, in 8 short years, we've lived in three places, B-man has been to Iraq twice (a year at a time), he earned his MS degree, was promotoed to Major, and we've had two children! Whew!! I love you Honey! We miss you!


4 comments:

B-Mama said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary!! Loved the smiles from Bit--she is such a sweetie girl! Just adorable! I'm glad you all got out on a beautiful day and you and Boo enjoyed some wonderful mother/son baking time! Excellent job, mama!

Also, love the SL cake stand--I have it too! I will never forget you introducing me to that wonderful line! Is BeBe still a consultant for Willow House? xo

Carolina Girl said...

B-mama, BeBe retired from SL before it switched to Willow House. She is 100% retired now...so she can visit her grands whenever she wants! :)

Katie said...

So sweet that he helped you with the cupcakes! They look delicious!

Teacher-Mom said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary! I lot has happened in the past 8 years...so many good memories and many more to come! Sounds like you had a great day, enjoying the beautiful sunshine. It is actually 75 here today and we are soaking up every minute of it!!