Friday, August 6, 2010

What is


this face

all about?


Well, this is Boo's new backpack! Isn't it just the cutest thing??

Why does he need a backpack, you say? Well, Lil Boo is going on a big adventure this September. He's starting a MDO (Mother's Day Out) program this year. He'll be going one day/week from 9am-2 pm. It will definitely be an adjustment for both of us, but I think he will really benefit from the socialization and I will benefit from some days to myself before Lil Bit arrives in November. So, we're putting on a brave face (get it) and we're off to "school" this year. The MDO offers the WEE Learn curriculum which is Christian based, so I'm really happy about that. I don't doubt some tears will be shed between the two of us. I mean, Boo already cried when we went to register (he could totally tell that it was a place to leave your children) and I'm getting teary-eyed just typing this. But, in the end, I think we'll both love it.

I hope they have tractor play time at MDO! :)


I couldn't resist adding this next bit of super duper cuteness that arrived in the mail for Miss Bit yesterday. My best bud from Arkansas made this dress and burp cloth for our little lady. Now, if you didn't think the backpack was the cutest thing...surely you think these are. I mean, look at them! Adorable!


Up next, Boo and I are headed to SC for a nice visit with our family and friends back home.
Have a good weekend!


6 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

That dress is so darn stinkin' cute! Isn't a girl fun! Can't wait to hear all about Lil Boo's first day of school in September. Have a great trip, be careful, and tell the fam I said hi!

The Masini Family: said...

Backpack and dress are too adorable!! So fun! You may be surprised at the first day...JR didn't even look back at me when I left him on his first day & that left ME in tears! Have a safe trip! We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

Love both the BP and Tiger Dress! Also loved how you caught us with your photo. skills. Good job! See you in 52 hours!!!!! ;)
Love, BeBe

Anonymous said...

Lil Boo and Miss Bitsy are going to be styling this fall! Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Looks like you all had fun(finally) at the dino exhibit! Guess you made it w/out riding the train this time! Can't wait to see you two and 1/2, wish Bman could come too! Love you and have a good travel day home! Love you, Aunt N

Stacyfpat said...

The backpack is the perfect fit for Boo! Love the dress and burp cloth. Can't wait to see yall!!!!

B-Mama said...

Everything is just too cute!! You are going to love giving Boo his wings... just have to get over that first farewell and then you're golden. All downhill from there! :) Enjoy your travels!