I couldn't resist this cuteness this morning at Kohl's!
And although this purchase wasn't totally premeditated (meaning I didn't go to Kohl's to buy Lil Bitsy and outfit), I did have enough forethought to sit down before I left the house to make a little card to carry in my purse that reads...
Nov-Feb (0-3 mos)
Feb-May (3-6 mos)
May-Aug (6-9 mos)
Aug-Nov (9-12 mos)
You know, just in case there were some summer clothes on sale, I'd know what size to buy!
Like I said, "Ooooohhhh sister...I'm in trouble"!!! ;)
5 comments:
Oh boy you are in trouble! There are just so many more girl clothes out there and their so darn cute! Love the organization and forethought of the notecard- what an experienced mom.
Yep, you are in trouble if you are already writing down sizes for next year. How about sending me a copy ; ) that way I won't be counting on my fingers how old Bitsy will be. Still will be looking for cute little boy clothes too.
Love BeBe
So much fun! That, for me, is one of the saddest things about having 2 boys. I can't buy the adorable girl clothes that take up 3/4 of every store. :(
Hey girl. Trust me the cuteness of the little girl clothes will get you every time. We will have lots of stuff for you. Callie can't wait to share with your sweet little girl too. allyson
What a cute outfit! I am a sucker for polka dots!!! I have never even thought of writing out sizes like that....what a clever idea. We will have to go shopping together when you come home. I think I am going to host a ragsland trunk show in August. They have REALLY cute stuff. you will have to check out their website. Oh, I am just so excited about Bitsy! Any ideas on nursery colors?
Post a Comment