Wednesday, May 19, 2010
It's Been a While
I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I don't really have a good excuse either...laziness I suppose. Anyway, here are some pics of our trip to the Children's Museum this past weekend.
"Fishing" at the children's museum.
Kayaking...
Warming our hands by the fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soooo relieved to hear that Brian found the chips for you! Looks like G-Boo had fun at the Children's Museum. Glad to see you are getting some warm temps and sunshine, we have been cool and rainy, although we have a warm up coming this weekend. We switched Max to his big boy bed and he's doing great. The Thomas sheets were a BIG hit and helped him get excited. Joey's graduation is Sunday, so I'll post some pics from that. Hugs!!
Looks like a fun start to summer! It's okay to be a little lazy. I pretty the first trimester on the couch when I was pregnant with O.
Looks like lots of fun! Love the all the balls in the pool. And going to the Children's Museum looks like a fun adventure into all sorts of different things.
I know Aunt R is looking for a fun time when she comes next week. Also, great picture of Sandy Gal too.
Love, BeBe
Isn't it amazing how much joy a little plastic pool can bring...to the children AND the parents. If only my older children would be as satisfied with things that cost the same amount of money as that little plastic pool!!
Post a Comment