Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

This is what Boo and I did while B-man was hard at work weeding the flowerbed by our driveway. Thanks Honey...it looks soooooo good now!!
A little of this...


A little more of that...


Okay, a LOT of that!


A sweet boy! Don't mind the bed head.



Working on his truck.

Hmmm...this looks interesting.

Happy Feet!

Happy boy!


After all of that work, he needed a cool one.
hehehe



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a grand time outside! Great pics!
Love, BeBe

The Masini Family: said...

Too cute! Love that new camera too!

B-Mama said...

What a picture-perfect little man. Love the camera too--which one did you buy? We're definitely in the market!

Rachel said...

What AWESOME pics!!! You're a great photographer! It looks like you're having fun with your new camera! YAY!

And, BTW ... so happy that Grady has such a nice mommy who lets him play in mud puddles. I'm sure that just made his whole day!

Carolina Girl said...

B-mama, we ended up with the Nikon D5000. After a year of debating which one to get, I decided on the Nikon D60, but when we went to buy, we couldn't find it anywhere. So, we went with the D5000 which is quite comparable. I have some friends who also love their canons. It's lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

New Camera? Hmmm, guess we will be getting frequent posts on the blog now! Yipee! ; )
Love BeBe

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

He's a sweetie...I do so miss having little ones around.