Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday Party

We had Boo's birthday party at a great little indoor play place called the Play Station. We've been there before for several birthdays and play dates, so he recognized where we were as soon as we pulled into the parking spot. He had a BLAST!!!! I think it was the perfect little party for our Lil Boo!


Boo and Miss J in the bounce house

Big smile from the birthday boy


Everyone playing

Picture with Mama

The birthday cake!
Thanks to my friend K for letting me borrow her tractor cake pan.
I think it turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.

"Tractor!"


Yummy!


G and his buddy M on the roller coasters.


Our happy boy!


Trains. Choo Choo.


Video of the birthday song.
I got tears in my eyes as we sang...my baby boy...

6 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

Looks like a spectacular birthday party! Glad you were able to celebrate G's 2nd birthday with friends and fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone really had a great time. He has come along way since his first party. The cake looked fabulous!
Love, BeBe

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday G!!! I can't believe he is already two...time flies! He is such a cutie! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

It looks like everybody had a wonderful time. Thanks for the sweet note...glad you like your prize.

DNR HOME PROJECT said...

Hate it that we missed the PARTY! Looks like G-Boo had fun with his buddies in Texas! The cake looked great! I can't believe that he is TWO! Miss you bunches!
Love Aunt R

Anonymous said...

Hate it that we missed the PARTY! Looks like G-Boo had fun with his buddies in Texas! The cake looked great! I can't believe that he is TWO! Miss you bunches!
Love Aunt R