Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tidbits

Just sharing some tidbits about our Boo! He's so well rounded! :)


Being super sweet to Bear and Sheep.
He's giving Bear his papeyer and ya-ya.
His sweetness just melts my heart!

Rough and Tumble.
He got this huge goose egg and bruise at the playground.
He cried hard and then got right back up so he could push wood chips down the slide...
his new favorite thing to do at the park.

At Artworks painting Freddy the fish.
He was so proud of his work and loved running over to his cubby to put each project in it so that it could dry. And I just loved watching him get so excited!


Reading books with Daddy.

Tractor boy!
He loves a tractor!
PawPaw, get ready!

He's a dancing machine!
Actually, he's starting to get shy about his dancing.
This was a rare moment caught on tape.
Other tidbits....
He loves rocks and almost always picks one up out of the flower garden and either carries it with him to the car or throws it in one particular shrub at the bottom of our steps. Which explains two things...a). why I have random rocks all over my car and b.)why B-man was wondering, "why are all of those rocks in that shrub...?"
He absolutely knows the colors ORANGE and PURPLE and not because we forced those on him...his blood really does run orange. He's a tiger for sure!

He absolutely knows the letter "Y" and I have no idea why.

And his shape of choice is a STAR, but I think most of you already knew that.
Oh yeah... when he's not being so sweet, he's being devilish by getting out of his time out chair thinking it's hilarious!! Oh boy!

He's almost TWO and we can't believe it. I want to freeze him right here and now! I want him to always be his Mama's boy and never be a mean teenager! :)

5 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

I love all of the pictures! So sweet to see him sharing with his bear and sheep and snuggling up and reading with daddy. Impressed by his artistic skills at such a young age. Can't believe the big bruise. When they stop crying, they're sort of cool to look at.

The Masini Family: said...

Lil' Boo will NEVER be a mean teenager! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Cant wait to see you soon and for you to meet Callie. Allyson

Anonymous said...

With you as his Mum he will never be a mean teenager!! Good bruise.... Excellent pictures!! Love the painting pic!!!! Love all of the pics. Kisses to G from us.

Anonymous said...

Love how he is so interested in everything! Can't wait to see you next month.
Love BeBe