Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy as Bees with BeBe!

I've kind of been out of the blogosphere for a little while. But I have a great excuse. BeBe (my Mom) came to visit us last week and we stayed busy throughout her visit. Boo was such a good trooper! We had AWESOME weather...70's and sunny during her visit with one rainy day on Sunday. Here are some of the highlights!
Feeding the ducks at the SA Botanical Gardens.
Granny and Grandpa, these ducks weren't aggressive like the ones at Landa Park! :)

The Alamo!


Eating lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe on the Riverwalk.


Our neighbor gave us this cool push car.


BeBe babysat while B-man and I went to SeaWorld to celebrate my birthday.
It really was one of my best birthdays ever!


Strolling through the Japanese Tea Gardens.
Boo was sure to step in EVERY puddle in our path.
Such a boy...just like his Daddy!


On the Rio Taxi on the Riverwalk.
Thanks for coming to visit BeBe! We had a great time and thanks for babysitting!

4 comments:

Rincon Family said...

I want to come visit and do everything you and your mom did!! It all looked like so much fun!!

The Masini Family: said...

Looks like you guys did it all! Love the push car...that's like the one I was trying to get at Munchkin Mart!!! Jealous! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed my visit! Little Boo was the best! Thanks for having me there and letting my Babysit. loved every minute.
Love,
BeBe

B-Mama said...

Ahh!! HOpe you had an awesome birthday! Sorry I'm chiming in so late! Looks like it was AMAZING!!!!!