Boo even said "koo" (his word for thank you) when I asked him too. That's a big step for us b/c he's usually too shy to use his words with strangers. This other little guy is our friend M. He's super cute too and I just love his hair!
We got to look at the firetruck after story time.
He wanted to try on the hat, but became a little unsure when the fireman actually held it over his head.Today, we met our friends C, M, and B at the zoo! It was THE PERFECT DAY for the zoo. Yesterday was H-O-T and miserable, but today was great. Cool and breezy! The animals thought it was pretty nice too. The kangaroos were jumping everywhere and the jaguars were wrestling each other. We even heard the lions roaring!! They were talking to each other.
Boo was a little hard to handle at first as he wanted to run everywhere! He also wanted to climb into each exhibit after I pointed the animals out to him. C let us borrow her kinder kords and they worked great!!! I might have to invest in a pair of those. After walking around for a while, he was content to ride in the stroller and eat a snack.
He was mostly interested in bringing me ALL of the brushes from the brush bucket. The goats didn't really interest him that much. But, a bucket full of brushes...who can resist that?? :)
Outside of the zoo, there's a train you can ride that goes through awesome Brackenridge Park. Boo was excited enough to get on the train and ride, but I think the train whistle and bells at the crossing guards were just a little too loud for him. He was looking increasingly concerned as we made our way down the track. Then, there was a tunnel! After we made it through the tunnel, where everyone screamed, he rested his head on my shoulder and wouldn't move the rest of the way. Poor buddy.
2 comments:
I know that ya'll are enjoying all of the fun you are having with G-Boo on these outings. He seems to be enjoying everything too.
Love, BeBe
Loved the pics...especially the ones of you in a HOG hat! :) That made me smile. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment