Boo had a GREAT time during his first trip to the beach! I'm so glad we stayed that extra week in SC so that he could have some FUN.
We're back in TX now and are so happy to be back with B-man! He was waiting for us at the airport and has been taking great care of us since we arrived. Thanks Hon!
Here are some beach pics.
How much stuff do you need to take a one year old to the beach?
Thanks to Aunt R's friend who let us borrow her wagon!
As soon as one would break, he'd run to the next one.
We were there for three hours and he ran the whole time...and we did too...running after him. I highly recommend taking more adults than children to the beach. You'll need all of the eyes you can get! Thanks to BeBe, PawPaw, and Aunt R for making Boo's first trip to the beach a success! Thanks too S for coming out with your girls to share in the fun! Miss you all already.
3 comments:
What fun! I LOVE the beach and kiddos--its like a huge sandbox for all-day play. Sounds like Boo loved it too! Glad you all made it home safely and happily. Enjoy the family time! xo
Don't you wish we lived closer to the ocean so they could play like that all the time! I'm so happy to see him getting so big and having so much fun on vacation :)
Miss you so much already! I am glad that ya'll got to stay and have some fun too! I can't wait til next time!
Love you all! Aunt R
Post a Comment