Happy Birthday Lil Boo!!! I just can't believe our little guy is now ONE!! It's been an exciting year, for sure here in
Fayetteville. We love our little guy even more now! Is that even possible??
BeBe and Aunt R were able to fly out here for the occasion. We had a farm themed birthday party here on Saturday and had a great time. Aunt R described it as a "wild party"!
hahaha! Here are some photos and videos to mark this momentous occasion.

Then...

...and now
Dressed in our party clothes!
He really enjoyed the balloons!
Party display! I made these cakes for Boo's party. I think they turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!
Boo did not like the cake. At.all.
Opening presents. Lots of good toys! Thanks everyone!
A farm party wouldn't be complete without his first tractor!!
Playing with the balloons!
Birthday Song and Boo's friend AR enjoying the cake!
Early video. Look at how much he's changed! Wow!
These are the photos we took each month this year.
Happy Birthday to our beautiful boy! And a huge thanks to BeBe and Aunt R for all of your help. We really couldn't have pulled it off without you! So glad you were able to share this special time with us.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope he is having a great day!!!
Love, Allyson and Rob
Happy birthday G-boo! Hope you had a fabulous party!! Looked like alot of fun! :)
Amy
I bet this has been the fastest year of your life thus far! Isn't it incredible to think how much he's changed in just 12 months? Happy B-day, Boo! And the cakes look AWESOME, Carolina Girl! Well done!
NO WAY Boo is ONE already...WOW!!!! Oh I feel like I have just watched him grow!!! I guess in a way I have! :)
I love the cake -
Happy 1st birthday BOO!!!! And good job mom and dad!!!
Happy First Birthday Boo! I can't believe it's been a whole year since your momma called me in the night to tell me you were coming! You have grown so much and we love you more each day. It looks like you had a fun birthday party and your mom did a great job making your cakes. Don't worry about not liking the cake- it all goes to your hips anyway. Tell your momma you want to travel to St. Louis for more birthday fun as soon as you can and before you get too far away from us again. Big hugs from the Bradleys!!
Happy Birthday Boo! I can't believe you're one already. It looks like you had an awesome party (and the cakes Mommy made were really cool)!
Post a Comment