I received my first blog award today from a great gal I met only because we have a blog! Thanks Amanda!!The deal is to answer these questions and then pass this award on to 5 blogging friends.
The Questions.
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?Yes!! My bff is someone I met in kindergarten. I would say about half of my friends are childhood friends.
2. What do you value most about your friends? Honesty and loyalty.
3. Are your friends sounding boards? Absolutely!
4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends? Just visiting and talking or playing games.
I would like to pass this award along to...
1. The Thompsons
2. Gasperini-ville
3. St Louis Bradleys
4. Elso
5. Keeping the Faith
1 comment:
I saw you over on Amanda's blog and thought I would stop by. I..too..am in SC and absolutely love that we have four distinct seasons :) Your little boy is adorable!! Feel free to drop by my blog if you like! I'd like to add you to my blogroll if that's okay with you. :)
Post a Comment