Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday

It's Monday folks! Time for those confessions! I'll start...

I did not rewind Baby Einstein right before it ended so that Boo would be entertained a little longer so B-man and I could finish supper together.

I did not fall asleep on the couch listening to the Clemson game on the radio and wake myself up snoring!!

I did not take my baby into a liquor store, stroller and all, to buy a bottle of wine for wine night. Nope, not me! In my defense, they don't sell wine at grocery stores here, you have to go to the liquor store...you just don't have to take your baby. ;)

Ok, your turn!!

Click on the image above to check out MckMama's post...the gal who started "Not Me Monday".

6 comments:

AR and J Mama said...

I did NOT ignore the strange noises coming from the living room only to NOT hear a very large crashing sound. Then I did NOT find my 2 year old daughter surrounded by broken glass, standing on the couch, with the knicknacks and used to be hanging shelf around her as well.

At least she was not hurt! Thank God for that, b/c the mommy guilt would have been 10x what it already was for not listening to the noises I KNEW were not good.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Funny!!! And yes, enjoy supper while you can, because trust me when they start walking you will never be able to eat dinner in peace again. I don't get to enjoy a meal and actually eat my dinner until Avery goes to bed - he wants to clean my plate for me!

Anonymous said...

lol- this is to funny.. i am loving these not me post..

Rose said...

That is funny! Love your not me post.

- A MckMamma follower

B-Mama said...

I so did NOT leave the baby cry while I finished commenting on a blog. Oops! A little crying never hurt any baby, right? Mama guilt bigtime!

Anonymous said...

I have to worst story of you all that is why l am staying anonymous. I did not have a woman knock on my door because my child had got up in the morning put on shoes, unlocked the door and started walking down the street going to grandmothers, who lives hours away. She did not stop her car because she saw a small child in nightwear walking down the street. She did not yell to me through the door whilst l was still asleep, because my child was at least smart enough to be able to tell this woman how to get home, believing until that moment my child was safely in bed.