Carolina Girl, that is so cool. I didn't know you could add a slideshow to your blog like that.I might have to copy you someday soon. Hope you don't mind.
Wonderful job on everything! The site looks awesome... And the slideshow clearly shows that you packed a TON into your three weeks at home! Oh my goodness. I couldn't keep track of all the different people in each of the pics. You all were busy! Thankfully, G-Boo looks like he had a GREAT time... Hugs! :)
Oh My! What a show! And how nice to relive the memories! You two have done a great job with the slideshow. Miss you bunches, but looking forward to seeing you soon. Love BeBe
4 comments:
Carolina Girl, that is so cool. I didn't know you could add a slideshow to your blog like that.I might have to copy you someday soon. Hope you don't mind.
Wonderful job on everything! The site looks awesome... And the slideshow clearly shows that you packed a TON into your three weeks at home! Oh my goodness. I couldn't keep track of all the different people in each of the pics. You all were busy! Thankfully, G-Boo looks like he had a GREAT time... Hugs! :)
Oh My! What a show! And how nice to relive the memories! You two have done a great job with the slideshow. Miss you bunches, but looking forward to seeing you soon. Love BeBe
2 observations:
a)That is one big chicken sandwich behind RH and G-Boo.
b)I really do look like I'm being choked.
I like the fresh new look.
Later,
MPH
Post a Comment