Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary BeBe and PawPaw! How many years is it now??

Hope you had a great day! (Can't believe I forgot to tell you happy anniversary when we talked on the phone this a.m.)!

Here's your anniversary present...some clips and pics of G Boo!

G and one of his girlfriends, C!

Pondering the meaning of life perhaps?

Hallelujah!

Rolling from back to front!

This will probably be my last post before we leave for SC! Prayers for travel mercies, please!

3 comments:

The Paulk's said...

Hi! I thought I would say something since I've checked out your blog a time or two (well, maybe more than that :)!). I found it through Rachel's blog a while back...but, don't worry I'm not stalking ya :)!

Anyways, I think that maybe?? you sent my little one, Riley, a book for that book exchange, if you did I wanted to say thank you. She loves Veggie Tales and they have great morals to their stories. (If that wasn't you, sorry, :) but I think I remembered your names from your blog). She was SO excited to get mail!! By the way, your little one is SO cute!! Have a great day! Thanks again!

PS. Feel free to check out out blog, if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

38 years is how long we've been married. PawPaw put the boat in at Cypress Gardens and we went up to the Dock for lunch. Then we had to beat it back down the Cooper River just in front of one our famous summer storms. PawPaw just got in the truck before the bottom fell out. Of course we did get rained on some. Tomorrow, Aunt Rob, PawPaw and I are headed to o'burg for the Riley Family Reunion. Wish ya'll could have made it. G-Boo is doing a great job with the rolling back and forth. And he has got some cheeks to go with his hammies!
Love BeBe

B-Mama said...

Have a GREAT trip to SC and enjoy your long visit there! G-boo is going to be the most loved baby on the planet with so many grandparents around to spoil him... What a blessing! Happy anniversary to your Bebe and Pawpaw! Hugs to all!