Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

Happy St Patrick's Day from Fayetteville!!

We got this shamrock onesie in Ireland in Sept. I can't believe he's actually here and wearing it now!


He gets this adorable grin on his face when he's about to fall asleep!

I've been trying to capture it on video for a while now. This is the best take.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you! Our little fella is sure cute in his shamrocks! I do miss that littel smile when he falls asleep. He does look so wide awake in the first photo. Kisses to you all.
Love, BeBe

Rachel said...

How do you even stand it, he is so dang cute!!! Doesn't he just melt your heart?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you finally captured that sweet little sleepy time grin. I sure do miss you guys. It was great to be there with you all. I hope you are makin' it okay on your own! Is B-man learning to cook yet??
Love to you all, Aunt Rob

B-Mama said...

I agree with Rachel, he is just the cutest! What an adorable little St. Patty's man!! :) Can't wait to chat soon... Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I just can't stop watching G-Boo's little sleepy time grin. I look at it several times a day.Love it.BeBe