Saturday, February 23, 2008

More puppy pics

G-Boo is still snuggled in tight and doesn't seem to want to come out and play! So, we wait some more. And while we wait, we have puppies to keep us entertained.

They've moved out of the closet into the utility room and have taken up eating puppy chow twice/day. They've grown so much in 3 weeks. Fat little suckers. Here are a couple of recent photos.

Yummy!?


Everyone fights for their spot at the bowl.


BeBe is honing her videographer skills...



It's back to the doctor for us on Monday (if not before).
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Elena said...

The puppies are cute. I hope to see pics of G Boo next. We are all waiting for news. I know that you two will be awesome parents. And I am excited for you to experience what we have over the past two years. I hope you have a quick and painless delivery. Good Luck with everything

Anonymous said...

BeBe! We love the puppies and AR LOVES watching them. She likes to try and make the little squeally barks they make. :) S - we are thinking of you and G-boo, and are praying you go into labor sooner than later! My contractions have slowed down quite alot, so I think we are destined for a c-section on Tuesday. I will keep you posted!
Amy

B-Mama said...

S--prayers for a productive Monday!
Hang in there, you're doing an awesome job cooking that little boy! Can't wait to see him...