Thursday, November 1, 2007

There's no place like home!

Tomorrow, I'll be flying home for a visit and I can't wait to see everyone back in SC. WRH and KC are getting married on Saturday evening! Yay!
I'll be spending time with family and friends throughout the week and will top it off with a reunion with some girls from my freshman dorm (8th floor Lever rocks!) next weekend at the Wake Forest vs Clemson game. Go Tigers!

Now, if only I could really be like Dorothy and click my heels three times and be there...skipping the Atlanta airport...that would be nice!

Prayers for travel mercies are appreciated.
I'll be seeing a lot of you soon!

2 comments:

B-Mama said...

S, be safe and enjoy traveling while prego! Hope you don't get stuck between two fat men like I did when I flew at 34 weeks. Ugh! lol. Prayers for a wonderful trip. Hugs, B

Anonymous said...

S,
We are so glad you are home!! Hope the baby enjoyed the Cha Cha the other night... :) ~ BH and RH