She had her 4 month check up last week and weighs 16lbs 7 oz and is 25.5 inches long. She remains above the 97th percentile in all of her measurements. She's doing great...well except for when it comes to napping. Baby girl will only nap for 30 minutes and let's just say it's no longer working for her. Or me. She's doing really well in PT too. I think they're going to decrease her visits to once every other week. She's getting stronger and her range of motion is improving. Here are her pics.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
4 Months!
I seriously can NOT believe that Lil Bit is now 4 months old!! It's going by soooo fast!
She had her 4 month check up last week and weighs 16lbs 7 oz and is 25.5 inches long. She remains above the 97th percentile in all of her measurements. She's doing great...well except for when it comes to napping. Baby girl will only nap for 30 minutes and let's just say it's no longer working for her. Or me. She's doing really well in PT too. I think they're going to decrease her visits to once every other week. She's getting stronger and her range of motion is improving. Here are her pics.

She had her 4 month check up last week and weighs 16lbs 7 oz and is 25.5 inches long. She remains above the 97th percentile in all of her measurements. She's doing great...well except for when it comes to napping. Baby girl will only nap for 30 minutes and let's just say it's no longer working for her. Or me. She's doing really well in PT too. I think they're going to decrease her visits to once every other week. She's getting stronger and her range of motion is improving. Here are her pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh goodness, Bit is so darn cute! That last shot of her reminds me a ton of Boo! Definitely a Faye baby! Also, if it makes you feel better, T was a 45min. napper until 9 months when he *finally* started to stretch it out. I hope she starts to nap better for you soon!! She may just need less sleep than Boo--T is still the least sleep-needy!
Love that middle pic of Bit with her smile!!
I can't believe she is 4 months old either! Wow. I'm catching up a little on your blog, and I love all of Bit's outfits. So cute. ; )
Ya'll do sound like you've been so busy!
We were just playing with play dough tonight! So fun. Got to love it.
I can't believe she is four months old! It seems like yesterday that I was there! Glad to hear good reports!
Love ya!
Aunt R
Hey Sally! I cant believe she already 4 mos old. I am willing to bet she will catch up with Callies weight by the time she is 6 mos old. She is adorable. I will try to call you one day this week so we can catch up. Allyson
soooooo cute! how blessed you are!!
Post a Comment