Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bluebonnets

The Bluebonnets are blooming!
Long story short...we had two photo shoots. My friend Carrie asked if I would take pics of her babes this year and I wanted to practice first. One day it was really sunny and the sun was in their eyes, and the second day it was overcast, so what's a novice photographer to do? Keep trying, I guess.
Boo and Bit weren't the most cooperative subjects either, but I can mark it off the list! :)





This one cracks me up!
Boo looks like he's thinking, "Man, she's heavy."
"And Bit looks like she's filling her drawers...which she wasn't."


This is Boo's best friend, behind Daddy, of course.
EVERYTHING MD does, Boo does.
MD can't do anything without Boo doing the exact same thing.
It's kind of cute to watch.




OMG, look how much of a big boy he looks like in this one!!
Compare to his
BB pics from last year.



You know how I am , so I'll probably be out there again, dragging the kids into the fields for some more pics! And if I know Carrie...she'll be with me! ;)

2 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

LOL! You sure do know me well! :). Love your pics!

Anonymous said...

Love how Boo's face just goes from being happy, "I'm getting my picture made!" to "Man, what's going on here?" I keep looking at the pics and chuckling. Love seeing them in the bluebonnets.
Love BeBe