Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Times

We've been so busy lately...getting out of the house for something everyday. And although we haven't been home that much, our house is a disaster! How does that happen? B-Diddy D (I think I'm going to change B-man's blog name to that...that's what we say around the house a lot) has been working some LONG hours lately. They've been working on plans to bring home DOD dependents from Japan and have just been slammed at work. But, it's a good kind of slammed...where they're actually working on real world stuff, not just planning for 'what if' scenarios. Anywho, the children and I have been trying to stay busy and have been out and about a lot. Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks.

Lil Bit modeling the outfit that BeBe smocked for her.


We took a trip up to Austin to visit our friends from Arkansas. They were in TX for Spring Break and I was super excited to see them. Valerie and I were MOMS Club buddies in Fayetteville and relied on each other so much as new moms. Her Sweet Caroline and Boo were best buds too. She now has little Rocco and another little guy on the way. I miss them so much!

Usually, Boo playing with Play Doh is a disaster and leaves me frustrated to say the least. He wants to change colors every five seconds and he gets easily frustrated with the kneading of the doh. Well, I pulled it out again this week, and he did sooo much better this time. First, I took out the one tool that he always wants to play with, but can't quite manage. That way neither one of us would get mad about that toy. Then, I told him he had to play with one color until the timer on the oven went off (5 min) and then he could pick a new color to play with. Setting some ground rules really helped! He had a lot of fun, and I did too!
He wanted to make our family.
B-Diddy, Boo, Mama, and Bit


And then he made his buddy Michael and himself.
Michael is the taller one. :)



Yay! Smiles!


Bit might be 'New In Town', but it sure does look like she's in charge.
Thanks for the onesie, G&G!

LAUGHING VIDEOS!! LOVE THEM!



So, I started this post off by saying how much we've been out of the house, yet 90% of these pics and videos were taken at home. Ha!! Oh well! Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

Love, love, LOVE the PlayDoh of G & Michael! What a sweetie he is to think of his friend!?

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll have been busy! G looks like he got his crafting skills from his Mama! I can't wait to get those hammies too!!!! Love you all!
Aunt R

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll have been busy! G looks like he got his crafting skills from his Mama! I can't wait to get those hammies too!!!! Love you all!
Aunt R

Unknown said...

like "B Diddy D" :-)
I'm glad you had fun in Austin. It's soooo nice to see old friends.