he is adorable! i just love seeing the pics of him! i can't believe he's 3 months either. Doesn't it seem like you brought him home yesterday? I'm glad things are settling in for you guys and know I think about you daily. Can't wait to see you in July! :) a.
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see what he looks like in that onesie at 12 mos!! I have a feeling it's going to be a tight squeeze! I can't believe how much he's changed already in just 3 mos! He is just IN LOVE with you and B-Man -- I love to see how he smiles at the two of you!
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! I really needed it today! :)
5 comments:
he is adorable! i just love seeing the pics of him! i can't believe he's 3 months either. Doesn't it seem like you brought him home yesterday? I'm glad things are settling in for you guys and know I think about you daily. Can't wait to see you in July! :) a.
Yeah!!! I'm so glad that you posted this picture. I love the idea of the white onsie. I just wish I had it when Kyle was born.
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see what he looks like in that onesie at 12 mos!! I have a feeling it's going to be a tight squeeze! I can't believe how much he's changed already in just 3 mos! He is just IN LOVE with you and B-Man -- I love to see how he smiles at the two of you!
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! I really needed it today! :)
What a great pic! He looks so big. I can't wait for little G and little M to play together next week! See you soon!
What a cutie pie! And such a big boy! Some mama is doing an awesome job keeping up with his needs... :)
Wonder who that is? :) Blessings!
Post a Comment