Sunday, June 8, 2008

Birthday wishes and more videos

Happy Birthday Grandpa!(B-man's Dad)
G needed a little help singing Happy Bday...

This little piggy...

He's learning to use his hands!!

4 comments:

AR and J Mama said...

S and B - you guys are such great parents! G is so happy and he's doing so great! He gets cuter and cuter and I can't wait to steal some hugs and snuggles in July!
:)

B-Mama said...

Just adorable! I love his facial expressions--such expressive eyebrows! Too cute! :) I also love his enjoyment on the Little Piggy game, but how he breaks into the biggest smiles at hearing mom's voice near the end of the video. The best! :)

Elso said...

He is so, so, so cute! All those sweet faces he makes! I can't decide if he looks like you or B-man. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone, he is so cute and adorable. And, he does have the most expressive eyebrows! The added sound of water lapping must have been Mur Mur. And it is wonderful to tell friends that ya'll will be here NEXT month! Yipee! I know GrandPa enjoyed his birthday song.
Love BeBe