Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday Wishes!!

Happy Birthday Sandy Girl!!!!
Our Sandy Girl turns the big EIGHT years old today.
She's not a big fan of her party hat...


We also would like to say Happy Birthday to Bub, Sandy's brother, back in South Carolina!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! Bub and Bella are celebrating by having a dish of Doggie Paws Ice Cream! It's hard to believe that they are 8! Happy Birthday Sis *_*Love ya, Bub

AR and J Mama said...

Happy Birthday Miss Sandy! I remember when you were born! :) You have the best mommy and daddy in the world!

Carolina Girl said...

Ar's & J's mama...can you believe it's been 8 years since we were in PT school???? My goodness, does time fly. In some respects, it seems like yesterday. We should get out our old "memory video" and watch it soon and have a good laugh!

B-Mama said...

Oh Sandy girl! I have always been a sucker for your sweet smushy face and squinty eyes! You are still so cute and puppy'ish in your 8-year-old age! Happiest of birthdays... :) Custer sends his love.

Teacher-Mom said...

Happy Birthday Sandy girl! Gracie Lou says hi!

Anonymous said...

Carolina Girl,
I'm sure you already heard, but 9 more tents burned last night. The fire started where the last fire stopped and burned all the way to Uncle Ben's tent. That's 14 tents that have burned this year. Sorry Sandy, I'm not trying to rain on your party, I just had a little breaking news.

MPH

AR and J Mama said...

CR - i was just talking about our memory video the other day with some PT's who graduated after us. I need to find mine!! I don't know where it is! :( bring yours when you come in July if you have the room (i know the car will be jam packed!). I am already tearing up b/c I know it will be so funny I will cry! :) i was telling someone the story about our friend with the 2 first names and how when a professor would call on her, she would say into the m'phone "stuart"...not explaining that that was part of her first name! i don't know why i think that's so funny, but i'm laughing hysterically thinking about it! maybe it was b/c she was SO serious when she said it. :) i miss you!!!!! i miss seeing you on a regular basis. :( but i am totally looking forward to seeing you and G in july!!!!