Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're Prego!!

One year ago today is the day we found out we were pregnant with Lil Boo!

Gotcha!! ;) (for a second there, I bet you thought we were really prego again!)

6 comments:

AR and J Mama said...

you about gave me a heart attack! :) but even if you were pregnant we would be totally excited for you! ;)

a.

Elena said...

Yes, you totally got me. I think it would be exciting if number two was on the way. Maybe you should consider it. Hint Hint. J/K.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Did you ever get me! What an exciting time this would be if that were the case. But we are so happy a year ago you found out that G was on the way. Alot has happened in your lives over the past year. Many wonderful things and just think of all that is yet to come.
Love you, BeBe

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness... Bad, bad girl!

Rachel said...

Okay. I almost fainted.

By the way. I LOVE that pic of G in his bumbo. Super super cute. That's begging for a frame and a place on your mantle!

Teacher-Mom said...

My stomach flip flopped- good one! You are a great momma and will continue to be with little G and number 2 when he/she comes along. I love the way that you were so careful with G and took such good care of him; he is lucky to have such a good momma. Just trust yourself- he's doing great and so are you! By the way, his daddy isn't too bad either.