God my Father, Lord of heaven and earth, Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier. I adore You and love You with all my heart. I thank you for counting me worthy to stand in your presence and serve you.
I offer you on this day my prayer, my work and effort, my suffering and joy. I ask that I can do all of this out of love for you and according to your will.
Grant me perseverance in living my Christian vocation, patience in suffering, courage in proclaiming my faith, wisdom in my life journey, and charity in my dealings with others.
Free me from all sin and from all evil. May your grace always remain with me and with all those who are dear to me.
Amen.
Of course, a blog post of this proud mama wouldn't be complete without a Lil Boo update so, here is your dose of a happy little boy!
He loves to "gum" on this blankie.
Daddy, you're so funny when you make that sound!!

2 comments:
I love the pictures of the happy little boy. Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!!
Lil Boo is so cute. I love the laugh! I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment