Saturday, December 1, 2012

More on Bit

I guess we'll do videos first because that's where they're showing up...



Our Lil Miss is something else! She's soooo stinkin' cute and is so sweet. But, she can throw down with the best of them! Lol! She definitely has her opinions of how things should go and what she should get and when she should get it, but for the most part, she just LOVES to have fun. She absolutely loves playing with her big brother and is always excited to go pick him up from school. She has her DaDa wrapped around his heart in a way that only little girls can. And, she is MY BABY! I remember on my birthday last year talking to my Dad. I told him that I still felt like I didn't know much in life and that I still felt like the baby of the family needing him and BeBe and Aunt R to take care of me. He said to me, "Well, you are the baby of the family. And you always will be and that's okay." The way he said it really touched me. It didn't make me feel bad for not knowing more in life. It made me want to embrace my place in our family. And I can tell you that Lil Bit will ALWAYS be my baby. And you know what, Lil Boo will too! He's my first! Anyway, I guess my point is that I keep referring to Lil Bit as my baby...but clearly she's a toddler and on her way. But, when I rock her at night and ask her, "Are you Mama's girl?" She graciously replies, "I Mama's girl!" Melt. My. Heart! We love her so much and she is just perfect for us!

She loves Minnie Mouse and animals of all kind. She is very good at taking care of all of her animals too.
She also loves trains and dinosaurs, thanks to her time with Boo.

Happy Birthday hug from our resident big brother.





Opening a couple of presents before Boo had to go to school.
Boo got her a Minnie Mouse book.

Playing with her new toys.
I think she likes them :)

:)

She had no problem opening up her presents!

Minnie getting ready for a bus ride to school!

This big guy was a very gracious Big Brother!
He wasn't upset at all that it was her bday.
He even said, "It's all about you Mags!"

A little something for Boo.
Thanks G & GPa

I made Elmo cupcakes for our little family celebration.
Thank goodness there were only 4 of us!

Cake!!

Under the category of "It's my birthday and I can do what I want..."
Wearing snow pants inside all afternoon.

And in the same category...putting your finger up your nose!
Hehehe!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the Elmo cc. She seems to really have enjoyed her birthday! Wish all of her family from SC could have been there to help celebrate with her. Love, BeBe

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Look at all her hair...It is getting so long now. We miss you all.
Allyson

B-Mama said...

Happy birthday, sweet, sweet girl! I could eat you up, you're so cute! Happy 2!!