It definitely makes you hold on tighter to the ones you love, doesn't it?
I pray for peace for those families. Peace, Dear Lord. Wrap them in Your arms so that they feel You and Your love. I think it must be the only thing that can begin to provide solace at a time like this.
.......................................................................
Boo has been working on a letter to Santa for quite a while now. He finally finished it up last week and was so excited to address it and put a stamp on it. Well, once Lil Sister caught on, she HAD to write a letter too.
So, we sent them off in the mail earlier this week. And Boo can't wait to get one back from Santa. Hopefully our little Elf from the North Pole will bring one back soon. ;)
We also had some snow last weekend. We've been in a snow drought this year. So, it was nice to get some snow so that we could get out and play.
![]() |
| This makes me smile. |
| Boo's letter says: "Dear Santa, I loved seeing you at the mall (last year). I would like LM (Lightning McQueen) racers this year. Love, Grady" |
![]() |
| I'm not sure what Lil Bit's letter says, but it's quite colorful and I'm sure Santa can deliver something fun for her too. |
![]() |
| Boo's envelope. |
![]() | |
| B-man playing with his new snow toy! 4-wheeler and snow plow combo. |
![]() |
| Looks like fun! I'm just glad he's here to tackle the job! |
![]() |
| Lil Bit headed down the hill! |
![]() |
| Here she comes! |
![]() |
| She's a little unsure on the way down but all smiles once she gets there! |
![]() |
| Boo's ready to go! |
![]() |
| WIPEOUT! |
![]() |
| No tears! Hallelujer! Seriously. |
![]() |
| She's too much! |
![]() |
| Cuteness! |
![]() |
| Big boys have to figure out how to get themselves and their sleds back up the hill. |
![]() |
| Whoa! |
![]() |
| B-man took this pic right before Boo went between his legs at the bottom of the hill. Haha! |
![]() |
| A little concerned, but having a blast. |
![]() |
| She loves it, but she can't move or hold on with all of those clothes on so it's hard for her to handle. I got a new sled for her that I think will work better to help contain her. |
![]() |
| Moving on down the road to try out another hill. B-man was taking the pics for this day. |




















2 comments:
Wonderful update on the Winter Frivolities! Looks like everyone is having a great time.
Love ,Bebe
Good job with the pics B Man! Loving that snowplow . Seeing Boo in some of these photos remind me of him when he was on the Boogie BoArd this summer!
Love,
Bebe
Post a Comment